Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Holiday Cards and More!

Hello my crafty Friends!  It's a snowstorm over here!  Big fluffy snowflakes flying everywhere!  Wait it's only October 9th how can this be?  Sigh oh boy we may have a long winter over here!  Both kids have school today so hubby and I enjoyed a breakfast date before working!

Today I have a card to share that I had published in Holiday Cards and more, seems fitting to share since it's snowing over here!  This is a fantastic holiday issue and I am honored to have a card in it!

And this is my card:

For complete supplies and directions you can find it on page 33!

Well that's it from  me!  I have my crafty supplies all out sitting there waiting for me!  Off to create!  :>

11 comments:

Kelly said...

what a beautiful cards, CONGRATS! The red pops against the grays. Love to have you join my drive for a sweet friend age 6 who diagnosed with Leukemia less than two weeks ago if you have time, details on my blog.

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous! congrats!!!

Lin said...

I'm beginning to think of this flower as "Anita's Flower"!! You have done some beautiful things with it! Congratulations on another pub!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love how you colored the flower, Anita - so happy to see another of your beauties published!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful, Anita! I can't believe it's snowing, though... boo! :P

Annette Allen said...

congrats on your publication...your card is amazing..

Dawn T said...

congrats on your publication. It really is a beautiful card.

Ava Gavloski said...

congrat's on your publishing happiness..
ava g

Ava Gavloski said...

thanks for stopping by my blog with your kind comment. so snow on the 9th, that means 2 days later ontario will get it....gurr... will be back to visit, i see lots of publication questions for you ...wink wink
ava g

Brenda said...

It's easy to see why it was published, its a really beautiful card Anita! Have a fabulous creative day!

jennfontaine said...

WOW! What a stunning card! The colours just pop! I am finally catching up on my blogs!!

 

Crafty Girl Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates